With's Ford's 2nd Car program, you can have the car of your dreams - right now. You could be feeling the power in a Mustang: it's up to you to see how much further you can go.
What is Ford 2nd Car?
Imagine this: you've bought your Ford Ranger all sorted to do the hard yards at work, but you've got a hot first date - the new Ford Mustang would definitely make a good impression...
With Ford's 2nd Car program, you can stop dreaming and start driving: you can pick up the keys to a car that fits with how you want to experience the road.
Just pay a nominal subscription fee when you first purchase your new Ford and you can have a 2nd car in your garage for up to two weeks of ownership. No strings attached!
How does it work
When you purchase your new car from Motorama Ford, you can opt to pay $500 - which will get you two Journey Credits. Then you can drive away, knowing that you've got two weeks of your 2nd Car ready to go.
To book, just go online, select the car you wish to book, as well as the length of time (you can book 1 x two week journey, or 2 x one week journeys over a two-year period) and you can pick up the keys to your 2nd Car!
If you don't use your Journey Credits - maybe you're just too busy enjoying your first Ford - you'll be refunded the subscription fee.
The fine print
There's no catches, but there are a few conditions on your 2nd Car:
- Driver must be fully licensed and over 25 years of age at the time of the journey.
- Cars must be returned on time and fuelled. Fees payable.
- No towing and off-road driving (unless borrowing Everest or Ranger 4x4 vehicles) or modifications.
You'll also have to pay the following if incurred during a Journey:
- Damage contribution fee – up to $2,000
- Late return fee - $150 per day
- Excess mileage fee - $0.50 per km if driven more than 1,500kms per week
- Fuel refill - $2 per litre